Test a Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ instrument in your laboratory with your own samples and convince yourself.
Trial Program Terms and Conditions
- This program is limited to the US and Canada. For International customers, please request NanoDrop information through your local distributor.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific will pay all shipping costs.
- The trial period will be one week beginning with the receipt of the instrument.
- The user will supply a PC (MS Windows 7, XP or Vista) to run the instrument software for units that do not have local control. The NanoDrop Lite and NanoDrop One instruments have local control.
- The user will supply and confirm that all needed reagents are on hand before an instrument will be shipped (especially important for the NanoDrop 3300).
- The trial program instrument will be used to test non-radioactive samples only.
- After the trial period, the user will decontaminate and ship the instrument back to Thermo Fisher. Shipping instructions are supplied.
If you agree to these terms, please complete the request form to the right, and one of our technical experts will contact you shortly to arrange the instrument shipment.
* For research use only; not for diagnostic purposes.