Smart. Simple. Robust.
The NanoDrop 2000 is a microvolume spectrophotometer for measuring DNA, RNA, and protein. Using the patented sample retention system* the NanoDrop 2000 accurately measures samples as small as 0.5 µL, and reports sample concentration, purity ratios, and full spectral data.
Full spectral microvolume UV-Vis analysis:
- Fast measurement time of less than 5 seconds – just pipette, measure, and wipe clean
- Measure 0.5 - 2 µL DNA, RNA, and protein samples
- Software includes pre-configured methods for measuring nucleic acids, Protein A280 and colorimetric assays, and flexible customized methods
- Measure concentrations up to 15,000 ng/µl (dsDNA) - eliminating the need for dilutions
- Low-cost operation – no plates or other consumables
- Perfect for proteins with low wavelength absorbance, such as peptides at 205 nm
Learn more about the smart, simple and robust NanoDrop 2000:
How It Works
See just how fast and easy measurement is on the NanoDrop 2000
*Patents US6628382 and US6809826