Innovative Design. Maximum Performance.
The NanoDrop 2000c is the only spectrophotometer that combines microvolume pedestal technology and cuvette capability in a single instrument. The NanoDrop 2000c is a complete UV-Vis solution with
pre-configured methods for all common nucleic acid and protein concentration and purity measurements, in both microvolume and cuvette modes.
Dual-mode UV-Vis spectrophotometer with microvolume and cuvette capability:
- Features the same patented sample retention system* as the NanoDrop 2000 spectrophotometer for measurement of 0.5 – 2 µL DNA, RNA, and protein samples
- Measure very low and high concentration samples
(0.4 – 15,000 ng/µL dsDNA)
- Cuvette capability allows for kinetics (time or time / temperature studies) and cell culture (OD 600) measurements
- Cuvette position includes temperature control (37° C) and stirring
- Custom methods capability in both modes
Learn more about the NanoDrop 2000:
How It Works
See how quickly microvolume measurements are preformed
*Patents US6628382 and US6809826