Pipette. Measure. Know.
Quantify and qualify DNA, RNA, and protein samples with only 1-2 µL and have full-spectral data in seconds using the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Microvolume UV-Vis spectrophotometer.
- Prevent costly delays — identify contaminants, obtain corrected concentrations for accurate DNA quantitation
- Collect data fast — Auto-Blank and Auto-Measure modes save time while organizing DNA quantification data
- Save bench space — user-friendly local control with sleek, standalone design means no PC required
Prevent costly delays from troubleshooting failed experiments with enhanced understanding of sample quality using the NanoDrop One spectrophotometer, built with innovative Thermo Scientific™ Acclaro™ Sample Intelligence technology.
Obtain accurate measurements for concentrated samples with no need for dilutions - all with the speed and simplicity of the original NanoDrop 2000 instruments you've come to rely on.
Acclaro Sample Intelligence Technology
Acclaro technology enhances user understanding of sample quality while delivering accurate quantitative measurements. Early identification of contaminants can prevent failure of downstream applications and save days of troubleshooting.
dsDNA Sample contaminated with protein. The absorbance contribution from the protein (orange) is subtracted from the original result (blue) to obtain the corrected dsDNA concentration (green).
Acclaro technology allows you to:
Verify sample quality in seconds — identify sample contaminants and obtain corrected concentration results
Access information through alerts — receive instant feedback about sample quality with on-demand technical support and guided troubleshooting
Rely on accurate results — ensure measurement integrity with embedded sensor and digital image analysis
NanoDrop One/Onec Enhancements
Ergonomic, standalone design — integrated Android™ tablet eliminates the need for a separate computer and provides modern connectivity for seamless data transfer via Wireless*, Ethernet or USB.
Auto-Measure and Auto-Blank functions — for fast and easy measurements of multiple samples. Streamline workflows with instant measurements that occur when the pedestal arm is down. These functions can be turned ON or OFF with a single tap on the screen.
Wider dynamic range — no dilutions required for highly concentrated samples (dsDNA at 27,500 ug/µL) with auto-range pathlength technology.
Integrated Learning Center — an archive of answers with technical support documents and educational animations at your fingertips.
Nucleic Acids Home Screen
NanoDrop Onec Instrument Highlights
- Contains both pedestal and cuvette positions to expand experimental flexibility and increase the dynamic range.
- Measure dilute samples, perform kinetics experiments and take optical density measurements of bacterial cultures.
- Cuvette position includes temperature control and stirring.
NanoDrop One/Onec Spectrophotometer capabilities:
- Wide spectral range (190-850 nm) for measuring a variety of samples types:
- Peptides (205 nm)
- DNA and RNA (260 nm)
- Purified protein (280 nm)
- Toxicology assays and industrial dyes (490 nm)
- Gold nanoparticles (520 nm)
- Colorimetric protein assays (BCA 562 nm, Bradford 595 nm, Modified Lowry 650 nm, Pierce 660 660 nm)
- Optical Density measurements (600 nm)
- Combining the patented** sample-retention system with cuvette capability accommodates low and high concentrations (2.0 - 27,500 ng/ µL dsDNA and 0.06 - 820 mg/mL BSA)
- Pedestal measurements that require only 1 - 2 µL of your sample and do not require sample dilution, even for highly concentrated samples
- Pre-configured methods for DNA, Protein A280, Microarray, Protein and Labels, Pierce 660, Bradford, BCA, and Lowry
- User-friendly software that includes custom methods and data export capabilities
- Instrument comes with a 2-year warranty for worry-free support
* Wi-Fi model not available in certain countries - consult your local NanoDrop distributor
**Patents US6628382 and US6809826
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
For research use only. Not for diagnostic purposes.
All NanoDrop instruments are approved to CE and UL/CSA.